1. “Personal Information” means the “personal information” defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal
Information (“Personal Information Protection Act”), and refers to information relating to a living individual
which contains a name, date of birth, address, phone number, contact information or any other description
specific individual can be identified.
2. “Service” collectively means the service websites of HYPER EDITION, and the Company’s website.
1. The Company may collect the user’s Personal Information such as the user’s mobile information, use records,
transactions, and wallet address.
2. The Company may collect the user’s name, phone number and email address to satisfy the needs of a specific service.
3. The user shall confirm that his/her wallet password, private key and backup key are not stored in or synchronized by the Company’s server.
4. When a user links to Dapps, the user’s Personal Information will be collected and retained by the Dapps developed by a third party.
1. The Company will collect information input by the user upon sending a feedback or provided as additional
information upon using a specific service.
2. While the user is using the Service, the Company will collect information of the user’s mobile device or information of the Service.
3. The Company will copy all or a part of the transaction records to a blockchain.
The Company’s purpose of collecting and using the user’s Personal Information is as follows:
(1) purpose of displaying the name, address, contact information, payment method and other registration information, remittance information, Dapps that were used, and information related to the prices thereof so that the user can browse and correct one’s registration information or browse one’s status of use of the Service;
(2) purpose of using the user’s contact information such as the user’s name and address when using the user’s email address to send notices to or communicate with the user or for contacting the user as needed;
(3) purpose of displaying the information registered with the Company on an input screen or transferring such information to a different service (including those provided by the Company’s business partner) based on the user’s instructions so that the user can easily input data;
(4) purpose of conducting an internal audit, data analysis and inspection for collecting the user’s Personal Information and reinforcing the Company’s service;
(5) purpose of using information required for the Company to provide the Service to the user, such as information related to inquiries and billing, the user’s status of use of the Service, and the user’s contact information for responding to inquiries from the user; and
(6) any other purpose incidental to each purpose of use indicated above.
Excluding the cases set out below, the Company will not provide the user’s Personal Information to a third
without obtaining the consent of the user in advance; save for cases where the provision of Personal Information
a third party is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations:
(1) cases in which the user’s consent has been obtained;
(2) cases in which the Company is to consign all or a part of the handling of the user’s Personal Information to the extent required for attaining the purpose of use thereof;
(3) cases in which the user’s Personal Information is provided pursuant to the succession of business based on merger or other reasons;
(4) cases in which there is reasonable suspicion that the user has breached the Terms of Service, and it is acknowledged that the provision of the user’s Personal Information to a third party is required for protecting the Company’s rights, interests, and properties;
(5) cases in which there is a need to protect the life, body or fortune of the user or a third party, and when it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent; and
(6) cases in which the disclosure of Personal Information is required based on a valid order of a public institution under laws.
1. When the Company is requested by the user, based on the Personal Information Protection Act, to disclose the
user’s Personal Information, or to correct, add or delete the contents of the user’s Personal Information, the
Company will promptly disclose the user’s Personal Information to the user. The user will be billed a fee of
yen each time the user requests the disclosure of one’s Personal Information; provided, however, that, upon
corresponding to any of the following items as a result of disclosing the user’s Personal Information, the
may decide not to disclose all or a part of the user’s Personal Information, and, upon deciding not to disclose
user’s Personal Information, the Company will promptly notify the user to such effect:
(1) cases in which there is a possibility of harming the user’s or third party’s life, body, fortune or other rights and interests;
(2) cases in which there is a possibility of interfering seriously with the Company implementing its business properly; or
(3) cases of violating other laws or regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, the Company will not disclose information other than the user’s Personal Information such as history information and characteristic information.
1. Unless otherwise prescribed under laws, the Company may amend the subject matter of this Policy without
notify the user.
1. The collection and use of the user’s Personal Information by the Dapps developed by a third party are not
by the Terms of Service or this Policy. The Company does not warrant that the Dapps developed by a third party
definitely take measures for protecting the user’s Personal Information.
2. Please carefully select and use the Dapps developed by a third party, and protect your Personal Information. The Company is not responsible for the duty of privacy protection of the Dapps developed by a third party.
Inquiries regarding this Policy shall be sent to the following email address.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Formulated on Aug 4, 2021
© HYPER EDITION